- Fernando Manrique and Maria Lutz moved to Sydney in 2005
- Purchased a property in Davidson for $590,00zero after shifting from Colombia
- Had been discovered lifeless on the home on Monday with their two youngsters
- The household have been ‘gassed’ as a part of a pre-meditated plan
- Police are treating investigating it as a murder-suicide
In 2005, Fernando Manrique and Maria Lutz moved to Australia from Colombia and purchased a home in Sydney’s north, prepared to start out their new life.
On Monday the couple have been discovered lifeless on this very dwelling, together with their two youngsters, Elisa, 11, and Martin, 10, each of whom had non-verbal autism.
The couple bought the four-bedroom dwelling in February 2005 for $590,00zero, and by Could Ms Lutz had given delivery to their first baby, their daughter Elisa.
A family-of-four who died in a homicide suicide have lived of their dwelling in Davidson, in Sydney’s north since 2005
Fernando Manrique and Maria Lutz purchased the house for $590,00zero after they moved to Australia from Colombia. It will now be value over $1 million
On Monday the couple have been discovered lifeless on this very dwelling, together with their two youngsters, Elisa, 11, and Martin, 10, (pictured after they have been youthful)
Simply over a 12 months later, in August 2006, their son Martin was born.
The household settled in to the neighborhood, and despatched their youngsters to a close-by faculty for youngsters with disabilities.
Now, police are investigating an obvious murder-suicide after one of many relations ‘intentionally gassed’ the remaining.
Day by day Mail Australia understands ‘poisonous paraphernalia’ was discovered within the kitchen of the Sir Thomas Mitchell Drive dwelling on Monday.
Their 804 sq. metre household dwelling had 4 bedrooms, one toilet and a storage
The house seems to have been renovated since they bought it over a decade in the past
Flowers have been left exterior the property in a tribute to the younger household
Police compelled their approach in on the lookout for the younger household who had failed to show as much as work and college commitments.
Mom Maria Lutz was present in a room with one among her youngsters, her different baby was in one other room, and her husband alone in one other.
In line with neighbours, the daddy was typically engaged on the home, and one noticed him out the entrance with energy instruments simply two days earlier than his dying, news.com.au reported.
Fuel bottles have been seen behind the home on Tuesday, a day after the household’s our bodies have been found by police
Mr Manrique typically labored on the home, in response to neighbours
- Video captures Bigfoot like figure in Indonesian jungle
- Is this the creepy moment the corpse of a girl OPENS her eyes?
- SNL take shots at Trump stalking Clinton during debate
- Hikers capture video of mysterious ‘Bigfoot’ in Canada
- Mosul: ‘ISIS suicide bomber’ blows up next to Iraqi tank
- GRAPHIC CONTENT: ‘Ghost’ rises from body after fatal crash
- EXCLUSIVE: Shocking moment Kumbuka attempts to smash glass
- Bulls head butt each other then die instantly from brutal blow
- Shocking moment man slaps woman on subway after confrontation
- Woman leaves set after presenter pulls down her top
- Minnesota police arrest man for walking in middle of the road
- Disturbing moment teen boy body slams girl to the ground